About the Digital Grant
Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services. The minimum grant funding is $1,000.
The digital technology or service must fall under one of four identified priority areas:
- receiving payments or selling online
- digital planning, digital marketing strategy development, and digital training
- specialised digital technology and/or business specific
- software content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less for the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Small Business Digital Grant Program:
How Soul Space Design can help you
We’ll develop the right approach for your business needs, vision and goals.
We’ll prepare a fee proposal addressing the Small Business Digital Grant Program criteria.
If you are awarded the grant, we will commence work and deliver according to schedule.
Round 6 of the Small Business Digital Grants Program is open.
Closes at 5pm on 26 June 2019.
You need to apply via the Queensland Government Website.
Get in touch with Soul Space Design – Tatiana Hindes. After a quick consultation Tatiana can assess a strategic approach to include the services that you need the most and include a comprehensive fee proposal if you wish to proceed.