About the Digital Grant
The Queensland Government has made the Small Business Digital Grants Program available to eligible businesses to provide them with a competitive edge through utilising new technologies.
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less for the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Your business must show that the digital service you are purchasing will enhance the digital capabilities of your business and help you to be more competitive and employ more staff.
- digital marketing and social media
- digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- digital planning and advice / training
If Applying for the Small Business Digital Grant Program
Soul Space Design can help you
We’ll develop the right approach for your business needs, vision and goals.
We’ll prepare a fee proposal addressing the Small Business Digital Grant Program criteria.
If you are awarded the grant, we will commence work and deliver according to schedule.
Our Digital Creative Services Include
Round 5 of the Small Business Digital Grants Program is open.
Closes at 5pm on 8 October 2018.
You need to apply via the Queensland Government Website.
You must show how the digital service you choose will improve your business capabilities to help you be more competitive and even take on more staff.
Get in touch with Soul Space Design – Tatiana Hindes. After a quick consultation Tatiana can assess a strategic approach to include the services that you need the most and include a comprehensive fee proposal if you wish to proceed.