Once your website is finished and live on the internet, you need to keep it up to date, backed up and secure. You can choose to manage your website yourself, or let us do all the hard work for you.
Due to the high level of care and expertise required to build a commercial website, our Website Hosting service and Maintenance Plans are only available to clients we build websites for. Because we’ve designed the website, we know all the different components and software that makes it work. We are also constantly researching the best solutions to maintain the integrity of your digital presence.
SSL: To comply with Google Chrome search engine requirements, we recommend a paid SSL for your website. Once we know more about your project, we’ll be able to provide and set up the right option.
Exclusive to our clients
Website Hosting, Software and Content Updates
There is no contract for any of these plans and you are free to cancel any time.
These plans are offered on a subscription basis and do need to be paid monthly in advance
Hosting / SoftwareMonthly
- Price per month includes premium software licenses fees used for the creation of your WordPress website.
- We do all the techy stuff for you: we perform software updates and make small content changes if required.
- Website Hosting with cPanel: cPanel® is an industry leading control panel that makes it easy to manage all aspects of your website including FTP, security, DNS, create sub-domains and automate tasks.
With this service WE manage it all for you.
- Back-ups and security: we manage it all for you.
- Maintenance reports: by-monthly visual summary of work perfomed emailed to you.
Hosting / Software / ContentMonthly
- All services as Hosting and Software options: Additional time if required charged at $99 p/h.
- Content updates: 1 hour's work included. Content provided by you. You can use this time for Email marketing or any other digital related task.
Why do you need to keep your website up to date?
Back-ups and security
Your website is a living part of the internet. Static websites without updates of any kind are viewed as ‘obsolete’, and ‘outdated’, and if you are an expert or professional in your field, your digital presence needs to match your approach to business.
Soul Space Design can help you with:
- Text updates
- Blog posts updates including sourcing stock photos
- Email marketing and Google My Business updates (this two can go hand in hand nicely)
- Updating image galleries: ensuring your photos are web friendly.
- Uploading products if you have an online shop: WordPress and Shopify.