We like to share what we know and we’re available for public speaking engagements. English or Spanish, your choice.
We spend our time delivering a variety of creative professional services – inc. graphic design & websites, e-books, social media for business – we’re always happy to share our expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Brand Identity for your small businesses: connecting your vision, values and purpose with your customers.
- Brand Identity touch points.
- Social Media: small businesses and personal branding.
- Graphic design in the digital world.
We’re no strangers to talking to an audience. During her time as a professional designer in the United States and Latin America (including work for Disney, Hush Puppies, Unilever, and Nestlé) our Design Director, Tatiana Hindes, was invited by Apple and Adobe to deliver a number of keynote speeches on design software. Now settled in Australia, Taty has delivered talks for the Queensland government’s Small Business Solutions program and several networking business groups.
Creative speaker fees
- Sunshine Coast
- Businesses $375 + GST
- Not for profit organisations: please enquire.
- Businesses / Networking groups / Associations $ 550
- Not for profit organisations $330
- Stage presentation, up to 1 hour.
- Interactive presentation prepared and tailored to the audience.
- Travelling time and up to 2.5 hours at the venue.
Presentation equipment to be supplied by you.
Talk to us about a customised presentation for your audience.
I met Taty at a book writing workshop. I was just about to start writing my book and Taty was presenting on the importance of graphic design services in book design and publishing. Taty’s authenticity, passion and belief in the design process was what inspired me to seek her out and later invite her to work with me on my book design and layout.”
–Minda Lennon, Author & Entrepreneur, Brisbane, Australia