What determines the price you pay for your logo and brand graphics?
Before thinking about getting a logo design for your business, you need a brand strategy. If you already have a business plan in place or you are in the process of developing one, we can help you more efficiently. The more information you provide us about your target market, business vision and goals, the better the design service we can provide.
Once we know more about your specific requirements, we’ll provide you with a fixed fee or estimate. In the meantime, please refer to our prices below for logo design work to give you an idea of how much you can expect to pay for professional graphic design services for the branding and marketing of your business.
- Ideal for: new or established businesses that need a flexible logo for print and digital media. Great for trademarking.
- Design brief: in-depth brand discovery questionnaire.
- Logo: symbol and text.
- Logo style guide: containing technical information to preserve your new logo's integrity.
- Logo master file: editable file and standard digital formats.
- Cloud storage: your own paid Dropbox (included in the price). You can download, share and keep all your brand assets in one place, ready to share with third party providers.
- All services as per our Logo Professional option, plus:
- Logo variations: alternate versions of your logo are designed taking into consideration print, web and social media sizes and formats.
- Logo variations digital files: all logo versions are provided to you, organised for Print, Web and Social Media use. Includes editable files.
Don't know what you want or need?
No worries, let’s have a chat and we can find out more! We have the expertise, systems and processes to help you.