Healing Warrior, The Story of Master Ching Hang Lee. Author: Claudia Allwood. Services we provided:
• Manuscript translation from Spanish to English • Text editing • Book cover design • Book layout • Book description for Amazon.com • Book conversion to Amazon.com ebook format • Amazon author's page set up.
Books & E-Books: Rod Richards
Rod Richards, author and business mentor. Services we provided for 2 books:
• Co-publishing • Custom made illustrations • Book design • Book layout • Digital files for print on demand • Digital files for amazon.com for e-book publishing • Marketing material for the promotion of the book • Social media branded profiles
Book & E-Book: Robyn Kina
“Robyn Kina, A Lifer Redeemed” book by author social worker Dave Berry. Services we provided:
• Book concept design • Book layout • Author’s website design • Marketing material for book promotions • Book promotional distribution sheet (PDF) • Promotional video • Prepress files for Australian printer • Prepress files for CreateSpace (print on demand) • Ebook programming for Amazon distribution • Amazon account set up • Author’s Amazon page
Book & E-book: I Am Woman
From concept to completion, we helped author Minda Lennon with design, marketing collateral, print production services and converting print design to ebook formats. Our work included: • Book concept design • Book cover design • Illustrations • Page layout • Prepress files to commercial printer • Design of book promotional material • Social media branded graphics • Author’s branded website design
Book: Flamenco Guitar
Australian flamenco guitar maestro Andrew Veivers, engaged our services to design his book “The Rhythm Method. Introduction and techniques of the Flamenco Guitar”. We were honoured to be part of Andrew’s book, providing the following services:
• Book concept design • Book cover design • Illustrations • Page layout • Prepress files to commercial printer • Design of marketing collateral • Posters • CD label • Files to suppliers
Book: The Naked Truth
Author Elize Hattin engaged our design services for the following:
• Book concept design • Book illustrations and charts • Book Layout • Preparation of digital files for commercial printer
Book: Historical Atlas
Historical Atlas design We were commissioned to create the design concept for the book “Historical Atlas of El Salvador”, published in Spanish and English languages by the government of El Salvador.
Book: In The Centre of America
“In the Centre of America” hard bound book, was published in Spanish and English language in 1996. Printed by Trade Lithography, in the USA. The book won an international award “Best Book Design” by the Printers Association of Florida, USA in 1997. The project took around 18 months to complete, from concept to commercial print.
Book: Chronicles of Progress
Concept design and art direction for government owned ports in El Salvador.
Book: Queensland Law Handbook
We were engaged to design the 10th edition of the "The Queensland Law Handbook" published by Caxton Legal Service, 2009. This project was art directed by the Caxton Legal project manager. Services we provided: • Book cover set up, using illustration provided by client • Layout design and set up. • Preparation of files for commercial printer.
Book: Splendour of a City
After 30 years of research, “San Salvador, Splendour of a City” was published in 1997 by author Gustavo Herodier, sponsored by Fundación María Escalón de Núñez and ASESUISA (an Insurance Company in El Salvador). This book documents the history of the city of San Salvador from 1880 to 1930. The project took 3 years to complete, from concept to commercial print. More than 20 creative professionals participated in the making of this book. Claudia Allwood –our editorial consultant, was the editorial director and Taty Hindes –our creative director, art directed the graphic design team and was in charge of the pre-press production and commercial printer’s liaison. Printed in the USA by Trade Lithography. These portfolio photos by: Andrej Kadacik